Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012, Welcome!~

Well, it's been awhile since my last post on here.
I'll blame finals and lack of motivation for that XD

I hope everyone will have a great new year!
I really just hope that this year won't be as bad as any other year...

I made a few goals for myself this year.
-Learn Japanese
-Learn Guitar
-Get more nendos & Figma
-Get enough money to get a Youmu Kadou Shoujo EX
    I really think they are so cute!
      I may switch to them XD

I was going to go to the beach today, but other thing came up.
So I went on a walk with my dog and took some photos.
Some of them are from last week.




I know this is a nendoroid blog, but Yomi was just too cute not to take pictures of.


I went down to the river, which kind of reminds me of the beach.
With all of the rocks everywhere!

Well, I hope this year will be another good one!!
See you next time!~

2 comments:

  1. so sweet pictures <3 great that you post again =3, why were your last year bad :s...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!~ I hope to be on a lot more this year!! Last year was just a really bumpy ride for me, mostly because I don't really get to see my friends anymore.... DX

    ReplyDelete