Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just a Little More

And summer will be here before we know it!
I only have the rest of this week of classes.
And next week is finals!
SO. FREAKING. CLOSE!!!!
And I ended up turning in my resume for this summer.
Hopefully I'll get the job, and I can work with my friend this summer :>
And I can afford my hobby >.<
...And school next year....
Not much going on in nendo photos, but a few.


Wanted an Ed nendo, so I made my own!

She doesn't have a name yet...
Well, I'm just really relieved to have gotten my Botany project and Art paper done.
And I did fairly well on both of them :D
Now I just need to study for my last tests and finals.

And I have a little lady coming soon!
Who is it though?????
It's a secret ^W~

Til next time!~

I really like mixing parts...
Maybe too much =___=




No comments:

Post a Comment